Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is the policy body of the BVI Chamber of Commerce and Hotel Association. Its members represent a cross-section of the business and professional leadership in the community. Members of the Board must be full members of the Association.
- The Board of Directors consists of six (6) officers and ten (10) general directors, the Executive Director (ex-officio) and the Immediate Past Chairman (ex-officio).
- The Officers - Chairman, Treasurer, President of Business, Vice President of Business, President of Hospitality and Vice President of Hospitality – are elected for a term of two years.
- The General Directors are elected for a term of one year.
- The Executive Committee is made up of the Officers, Executive Director (ex-officio) and Immediate Past Chairman (ex-officio).
- There are two (2) committees: Business and Hospitality.
Board Role and Responsibilities
Vice President of Business
President of Business
Vice President of Hospitality
President of Hospitality
Immediate Past Chairman