OECS Sustainable Development Movement (Register Interest ONLY)
Please click REGISTER to register your interest to attend as part of the BVICCHA contingent.
More details to come.
You are specially invited to #JoinTheMovement Star of ABC's Shark Tank & CEO of the Shark Group World-Renowned Motivational Speaker Serial Entrepreneur & Founder - Hotspot.com, Tripology.com, Co-Founder - Love & Magic Co. CEO of the Best Performing Stock Market in the World - Jamaica Stock Exchange
Dr. Didacus Jules
Director General, OECS Commission
The Sustainable Development Movement (SDM) 2020 is being hosted under the theme: Create. Invest. Deliver. Scale, is not just a conference, it is a #movement that will create a space where Development Partners, the Private Sector, Civil Society Academia, Caribbean Governments, and the common person meet to exchange thoughts, best practices, untold stories and strategies concerning sustainable growth and development.
SDM will attract and drive change among 700 delegates from across the Region and internationally. Additionally, the event is expected to reach over 30 million persons across the world via an aggressive social media marketing campaign.
Who is #SDM for?
Leaders, Development Partners, Entrepreneurs, Sustainable Development Practitioners, Civil Society, Heads of Government, Private Sector, Public Sector, Investors, Academia, persons seeking investment opportunities and anyone who want to be great!
Founder - Resilience Capital Ventures & Director - Tafari Capital Pty Head - Environment Sustainability Cluster, OECS Commission Executive Director - Compete Caribbean & Private Sector Lead Specialist - IADB CEO, Blue Town (former CEO, Nokia - Denmark) Director - Economic Affairs & Regional Integration
Founder - NRM Solutions & Consultant - International Institute for Sustainable Development Managing Director - LCI Management Consultants Forbes 30 Under 30 Entrepreneur & Founder, Island Innovation Head, Human Capital Development, OECS Commission & former Head - HR (Yahoo, Middle East & Africa) Group Chief Strategy Officer
The JMMB Group
International Brand Strategist & Business Coach CEO - Empire Media Group Inc.
Senior Manager - Operations Division, Eastern Caribbean Securities Exchange (ECSE)
Why Should You Attend?
- Wisdom! World-renowned leaders, industry experts, thought leaders in critical industries will offer much-needed wisdom about how SIDS can grow, innovate and create economies that benefit all persons.
- Solutions! Expose key development challenges affecting Small Island Development States and present cutting edge and novel solutions.
- It?s a networking mecca! Connect participants with over 700 delegates as the event is poised to be a networker?s dream come through.
- More connections! The opportunity to connect with International Development Partners, Global Power Brokers, Investors, Academia, Heads of State, your peers, industry experts to find fresh solutions, evolve your organization and become great!
- Access to practical tools and winning strategies to aid growth and development in nations, businesses and even personal lives?yes, you heard right, personal lives!
- Take participants in the realm of the ?know? by exposure to trends and innovations in development financing.
- An opportunity to Swim with the ?People?s Shark?, Daymond John and experience the live Pitch Room.
- Did someone say Investors? Obtain the opportunity to connect with Venture Capitalists and other investors from around the world.
- Disturbance that will lead to evolution by experiencing greatness with Les Brown.
EXTRA EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION EXTENDED TO FEB 25, 2020 Click HERE to REGISTER
Morne Fortune, St. Lucia
Tele: 1 (758) 455-6370, 1 (758) 758-455-6389, 1 (758) 455-6354
Our mailing address is:
P.O. Box 179
Castries, Saint Lucia
Tel: +1 758-455-6327
Fax: +1 758-453-1628
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list