The BVI Chamber of Commerce and Hotel Association's (BVICCHA) Vision is to be the confident and proactive voice for the business sector and a driving force for business development and economic growth. Our Mission is to empower, educate and equip BVI businesses for their success and growth and we have been the voice of business for the past 50 years. Our office is located in the Tropic Isle Building in Road Town, Tortola in the Virgin Islands.
Why Join? As a BVICCHA member, you are a connected to a growing network of like-minded business owners from various industries that share similar interests when it comes to business and economic growth in the Virgin Islands. You are an essential part of the collective voice that advocates for a business-friendly environment for any size business to grow and succeed.
Join or renew your BVICCHA membership today and you will receive:
- *welcome letter (digital)
- *membership certificate (digital)
- *digital copy of BVICCHA M&A's
- basic business directory listing
- access to members login area on website and have access to their business profile and free mobile app
- members price for BVICCHA events: Lunch & Learn, 5:05, Business Awards Gala, seminars, etc.
- member of the BVICCHA mailing list
- affordable marketing through BVICCHA website (job post, hot deals, market space, banner ads.)
- qualify to sign-up for multi-employer pension plan (optional)
- qualify to sign-up for the Caribbean Hotel & Tourism Association (CHTA) (optional)
*digital documents will be on BVICCHA branded jump drive
Enhanced Membership Package: You can enhance your membership for $100/year and get priority placement in the business directory with photos and videos, free hot deals, market space ads or job postings.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at (284) 494-3514 and one of our staff representatives will be happy to assist you.
Sign up for one of our Committees or Programmes.
- Business Committee
- Business Expo Sub-Committee
- Annual Gala Sub-Committee
- Constitutional Review Sub-Committee
- Hospitality Committee
- Crime Stoppers BVI